***We have suspended our buying at this time***
NEW BUYING PROCESS during COVID
Recycling your closet clean out with Re-Find is a great way to help the environment while earning trade credit towards a new wardrobe. If you’re looking to sell clothes and accessories you’re no longer wearing, make an appointment to drop off your clothing – our Buyers will be happy to take a look!
***We can only accept items for in-store TRADE at this time.***
We’re currently buying by DROP-OFF APPOINTMENTS ONLY. Clothing needs to be quarantined for 48 hours before a buyer can sort through them. Any items purchased will be processed after the quarantine period into inventory. We will call you with final amount and immediately deposit the trade into your customer account.
Items not purchased can be donated to a local charity or picked up. If you would like to pick them up, we can hold them for no more than 72 hours. You decide which you’d prefer upon drop off. If items are not picked up within 72 hours they will be donated. Unfortunately we do not have the space to hold items for longer.
Please limit the number of drop off items 15. Leave your items untouched for 24 hours (or longer). Your items will sit for 48 hours before being looked at. It could take up to 72 hours to process your clean out.
We are well into the Fall season. We are in need of sweaters, Fall/Winter jackets, long-sleeved tops, blouses and fall/winter dresses as well as great denim. Boots and handbags are on our list as well.
- Call us at (978) 219-9501 to make an appointment to drop off your items!
- Please limit your cleanout to no more than 15 items.
- Allow your items to sit untouched for 24 hours before dropping off.
- Your items will sit for 48 hours after you drop them off, so they may take up to 3 days to process.
- No on-the-spot cash or trade payouts – you will receive contactless payment into your trade account to use at your leisure.
- Items not purchased will be donated or you will have 72 hours to pick them up.
- As always wear a mask in the store!
- At this time we are unable to share final prices and you will not be able to reverse the transaction.
If you’re not quite ready to physically venture out to us, that alright. We are hoping this can be adjusted in the near future. For now, this is what we need to do to stock the store with great resale goodies and keep everyone safe. We cannot wait to see the amazing things waiting in your closet!